|Power||AC 220~240V 50~60HZ|
This product uses air, unlike conventional product, does not generate noise during operation. Strong pressurization allow precise molding, regardless of model trimming, as well as various thickness (0.5mm to 4.0mm), and size (127mm, 125mm, 120mm) square and round sheet can be used.
■ The heater is automatically shut off when rotating to the front or center after heating the sheet.
■ Fast heating and heat dissipation by using a carbon fiber glass tube heater.
■ The product is durable by using an aluminum body.
■ Anyone can easily operate it with sample operation.
Preparation before use
1. Connect the power cable to the main unit and the outlet.
2. Connect air tube(8Ø) to air connetion of the main unit.(Check pressure gauge peration)
3. The factory setting is 0.5MPa.(If the pressure gauge does not work, check the air compressor in use)
4. Rotate the lower sliding in the front direction and place the bead case on the bottom plate of the main unit.
How to use
1. Select the sheet that best suits your purpose. (Temporary, Splint, Retainer, Bleaching, and so on)
2. Place the model you want to make in the middle of the bead case.
3. Place a round ○ or square □ type sheet on the lower sliding to fit the guideline, and then put the upper sliding on.
4. Press the heater switch on the top plate. (The lamp is turned on and the heater is in standby mode)
5. Rotate the lower sliding to the left (90°). At this time, the heater automatically turns on.
6. Wait for the sheet to het model height or halfway. (Time range is between 50 to 90 seconds, The operating time differs depending on the material and thickness)
7. Rotate the lower sliding to the right (180°). (Model location in the center of the body)
8. Press the cylinder switch on the front top plate. (The lamp is turned on and the air case comes down and presses the upper and lower sliding to create a vacuum standby state.)
9. Press the pressure switch on the front top plate. At this time, the air is injected into the air case and the sheet is completely molded into the model. (The operating time is about 1 to 3 minutes depending on the material and thickness.)
10. Turn off the front pressure switch and turn off the cylinder switch on the front top plate. (The sheet is fully seated on the model and comes up.)
11. Rotate the lower sliding to the left(90°).
12. Remove the upper sliding and take out the molded model.
13. Turn off the heater switch on the front plate.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.